COVID-19 Visitor Dashboard
We are eager to welcome you for a safe visit!
Use this dashboard to get a good understanding of the current COVID-19 situation in Lawrence and Douglas County, Kansas, and to prepare for your visit.
*NEW - An Emergency Public Health Order has been put into effect starting on 1/7/22 which mandates masking in public spaces.
LOCAL COVID-19 CASE DATA
*Total confirmed current active cases in Douglas County. Updated every other day.
*The percentage of people who tested positive for COVID-19 out of the overall number tested in Douglas County. Updated 2x/week.
More Lawrence/Douglas County COVID-19 Case Data: Smart & Safe Community Scorecard>
LOCAL HEALTH ORDERS & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Indoor capacity recommendation is 50% the lowest occupancy load
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance between groups
INDIVIDUAL RECOMMENDATIONS & HEALTH ORDER
- Remain at home if you feel sick
- Adhere to personal hygiene guidelines
- Masks are required for everyone age two and up at indoor public spaces beginning January 7, 2022
- Maintain 6-foot social distance
- On-site staffing is unrestricted
- Any employee exhibiting symptoms should be required to stay home
- Non-essential travel may resume
- Follow KDHE travel and quarantine guidelines for travel to high-risk areas
Those who are unvaccinated and have traveled to the following locations need to quarantine upon arrival in Kansas. This applies to both residents and visitors:
- Traveled between Nov. 4 and Dec. 17 to Slovenia.
- Traveled between Nov. 18 and Dec. 17 to Austria, Cayman Islands and Gibraltar.
- Traveled between Dec. 2 and Dec. 17 to Belgium, Czechia, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Netherlands and Slovakia.
- Traveled on or after Dec. 17 to Andorra.
- Attendance at any out-of-state or in-state mass gatherings of 500 or more where individuals do not socially distance (6 feet) and wear a mask.
- Been on a cruise ship or river cruise on or after March 15, 2020
Others needing to continue quarantining:
- Received notification from public health officials (state or local) that you are a close contact of a laboratory-confirmed case of COVID-19.
The length of quarantine varies depending on vaccination status.
Those who are fully vaccinated not required to quarantine if they meet the criteria outlined.
The travel list was reviewed and updated on December 17, 2021.
The Lawrence Promise is a commitment to keeping Lawrence residents, employees, and visitors safe from COVID-19. Learn more>